— News & Views —
Central Region welcomes Drs. Diane and Gregg Hemmen. Gregg Hemmen was installed as ABCCR Executive Minister on Oct. 13 during the ABCCR Annual Meeting.
“There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.” Galatians 3:28
ABCCR in the News
- 2018 Legacy Award - This year’s Legacy Award was presented to Rev. Bill and Carole Cowell of Victory Village, “For showing God’s unconditional, healing love to teenage girls for 50 years!”
- Mid-Winter Mission & Evangelism Conference - I remember my first rodeo! No, I was not riding but watching safely from the grandstands. It was a spectacular sight for a seven-year-old.
- Rev. Dr. Gregg Hemmen named New ABCCR Executive Minister - American Baptist Churches of the Central Region has called a new executive minister, Rev. Dr. Gregg Hemmen.
- Coordinator of Camping Ministries - Region Staff Minister, Rev. Julie Robinson, became Coordinator of Camping Ministries, effective Sept. 1.
- IM Expands 2018 VBS Projects Fired Up About Global Mission! - I have great memories of sitting in VBS classes with the children of my church and letting them ask questions about the worst things I’ve eaten on the mission field ...
- Chicaskia Baptist Church, Harper, Provided 138 Years of Service - The Chicaskia Baptist Church, Harper, has been a beacon of Christian light to many who have been dedicated, baptized, married, and laid to rest ...
Events Search and Views Navigation
Speakers: Rev. Glynis LaBarre and Missionaries Barbara & Dwight BolickFind out more »
Speaker: Regan Stoops
Porter Band will perform
This event starts Friday night, Jan. 25, with registration 6:30-7:00 p.m. and runs through Saturday, Jan. 26. The cost is only $35 per student/$20 for each leader.
Speaker: Dr. Priscilla Eppinger, Executive Director, AB Historical Society
One of Dr. Eppinger's priorities as curator of the largest Baptist archives is to ensure the inclusion of marginalized voices in the historical record.Find out more »
Sign up for the ABCCR Network
Growing Healthy Churches to Fulfill Christ’s Mission