Leadership Skills Training
Due to the rising cases of Covid in the state of Kansas and concern for the health and safety of our youth,
the region will not be accepting 4TEN applications for 2020-21.
However, we will be having a virtual Taste of 4TEN. Students in middle and high school are invited!
We will have three virtual gatherings; one in the fall, winter and spring.
More information will be coming in September.
4TEN is cutting edge leadership skills training for youth entering 10-12th grades during the fall.
4TEN was formed by the scripture I Peter 4:10. It exists to empower our youth to employ their gifts to serve Jesus and set an example.
Youth are not the leaders of the future; we need them to step up NOW in their local churches!
Do you know youth with a lot of leadership potential?
You may nominate them by sending their name, church, and phone number to Interim 4TEN coordinator, Rev. Jennifer Schneider at
We will have three virtual gatherings;
one in the fall, winter and spring.
Location can vary:
4TEN 2020 will most likely take place virtually due to pandemic concerns.
- Students who are chosen for this program are young people who love Jesus and are willing to grow in their relationship with Christ.
- Students do not need to feel a call to full-time ministry but do have the gifts and desire to be leaders in their own churches.
- Youth will be asked to have a partner from his/her local church.
- This person will help the youth take what he/she has learned and put them into practice at home.
- This person isn’t required to be present at any of the events but he or she will be asked to meet with the youth and be willing to receive emails from the 4TEN leaders with information about what the youth have been doing.